Every year since 1972, the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce recognizes a member of the business community who has made an outstanding contribution to their business and to Twinsburg, making it a better place to live and work. The Business Person of the Year is described as someone who:
- Gives of themselves, more than what is expected
- Is available and reliable when help is needed
- Displays true concern and pride in our community and its people
- Has made an extraordinary contribution to the leadership of their business in terms of growth and prominence in their field
- Is involved with the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce (through membership, volunteerism, serving on a committee, etc.)
Nearly 35 years ago, Dolf Kahle had what he describes as “the most incredible opportunity” when, together with his father he purchased a small screen-printing company with one printing press. Over the last three and a half decades, he has grown the business to 20 printing presses and has become more than just a screen printer. Visual Marking Systems (VMS) has become a print provider that supplies high-quality product identification solutions for equipment manufacturers, public transit authorities and fleet vehicle wraps, as well as nameplates and decals for use on products in industrial, medical, agricultural, retail and consumable products, and many more industrial applications where labels and decals are required for product identification, operating instructions and safety warnings.
To read more about this article go here.
CEO-Owner of VMS Inc.